Sony launched the next version of tiny pack camera RX0 followed as RX0 II. The RX0 II comes with a .3-megapixel sensor and a Zeiss Tessar T 24mm F4 fixed wide-angle lens with a 20-cm minimum focus distance for scenic shots. The size of RX0 II seems to be similar to its previous version of the camera. It comes with a 2.3in x 1.59in x 1.38 body dimensions along with a weight of 132 grams. An adjustable LCD screen is available which can flip upto 180 degrees upward and 90 degrees downward. The user can take a selfie recording positioning with the LCD screen.
- It comes with Wide-angle ZEISS® Tessar T* 24-mm4 F4 lens
- The camera has a Waterproof tough body up to 33 feet with IPX8 equivalent
- 180-degree tilting LCD screen
- Internal recording of 4K movies
- Up to 960fps/1000fps super slow motion
- 1.0″-type (0.52″ x 0.35″) Exmor RS® CMOS sensor with aspect ratio 3:2.
- Approx. 15.3 Megapixels
- Crush Proof of upto 200kgf/2000N/440lbf
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image)(Recommended Exposure Index): Auto (ISO125-12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO80/100), Multi-Frame NR: Auto(ISO125-12800), 200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600
The shipping will be started for the action camera from April with a price tag of $700.